Zigen is looking for an Audio DSP Firmware Engineer who will be directly responsible for audio algorithm development, DSP implementation, code integration, and testing. You will help develop unique audio products from concept to production in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities will include the development of DSP firmware based products, algorithm design, and interfacing with hardware design, and software tools design regarding these products.
- Firmware development for audio products and subsystems
- Write product DSP code in C
- Design and Implement DSP algorithms
- Develop code to implement AV receiver audio processing / decoding
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- C / C++ for embedded DSPs
- Familiarity with Sharc processors
- Extensive knowledge of DSP sampling, filtering, transforms, and spectral analysis theory
- Experience in decoding bitsream formats such as Dolby TrueHd, AC3, DTSMA, DTS5.1 …
- Experience with adaptive filters, sub-band processing, multi-rate DSP, and frequency domain processing
- Knowledge of acoustic echo cancellers, and noise reduction techniques
- Hands on experience of using DSP SDKs and tools.
- Analog Devices DSP development systems and IDE
- Understanding of real-time embedded DSP operating system or scheduler.
- Matlab or similar simulation systems
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated