22 Oct Embedded Firmware Engineer
Zigen manufactures residential and commercial audio/video connectivity devices with bleeding edge technologies. Zigen takes pride in delivering reliable high-quality products that meet the needs of installer and end-users alike. We’re expanding our embedded team and are looking for 6 eager and motivated Embedded Firmware Engineers with a strong interest in audio and video technology to join our growing engineering team.
- Developing embedded software for high quality embedded consumer and commercial products in video and audio connectivity.
- Understanding technical requirements in order to design, develop and implement new projects.
- Collaborate with internal engineering team.
- BSCE / EE
- ST (Preferred), or other ARM microcontroller firmware experience.
- Experience Low-level bus protocols (i.e. UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, bootloaders.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to details, highly organized.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, and multi-meters.
- Understanding of electrical schematics is a must.
- Experience with network protocols (i.e. TCP/UDP, Telnet, and HTTP).
- Experience with Embedded Linux and python preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com