22 Oct FPGA Engineer
Zigen manufactures residential and commercial audio/video connectivity devices with bleeding edge technologies. Zigen takes pride in delivering reliable high-quality products that meet the needs of installer and end-users alike. We are looking for an eager and motivated FPGA Firmware Engineer with a strong interest in audio and video technology to join our small engineering team.
- Understanding technical requirements in order to design, develop and implement new projects.
- Technical leadership of FPGA design and algorithm creation
- Collaborate with internal engineering team.
- Experience in Altera, Lattice CPLD / FPGA development, design and algorithm creation
- Experience with FPGA debugging.
- Experience with Verilog.
- Knowledge of chip-to-chip communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, UART.
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, and multimeters.
- Experience with Video tiling, Multi-View, interlacing and etc. is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with embedded development and familiarity with ARM Cortex-M micro controllers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com