22 Oct PCB design Engineer
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform PCB component placement, PCB routing, and design release documentation for Printed Circuit Boards.
- Design component footprints for the Master Component Library.
- Coordinate and participate in hardware product development activities.
- Evaluate new PCB ECAD design/validation tools.
- Write scripts to automate routine tasks associated with E-CAD applications, databases, and libraries.
- Support schematic capture, netlist, generation and circuit board layout.
- Monitor operating procedures and other internal documentation for completeness and manage updates.
- Provide guidance to design engineers on practical constraints of PCB layout
- Willing to dive into and take ownership of critical design issues.
- A strong ability to multitask and support multiple projects at one time.
- Eager to work in a fast paced development environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Completes tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexible & able to quickly adapt to changing conditions and make decisions based on incomplete data
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- 5+ years of experience in PCB design
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board tools. Altium Designer is preferred.
- Experienced with high density multilayer printed circuit board layout, using surface mount (i.e. IPC-SM-782), modular and discrete technologies.
- Experience in Analog and digital layout hybrid designs
- A strong experience in HD/UHD video PCB design and audio routing practices
- Design background in all design phases to include heat transfer, impedance control, EMI, circuit compatibility, shielding, critical circuit patterns as well as reliability and vibration/stress.
- Experienced with all variations and PCB configurations to include back panel, memory, flex, component and power supply layout/design.
- Experienced with HDI methodologies such as layer stackups and impedance issues, and HDI applications in the use of BGA, uBGA, blind and buried vias and via in pad.
- Design of printed wiring boards requiring the implementation of differential pairs, high speed clock nets and ohmic line concerns.
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics and component datasheets.
- PCB verification tools
- Rules/constraint based design practices
- ECAD to MCAD integration
- Experience with PCB fabrication and electronics manufacturing process (DFM, DFT, DFA)
- Working knowledge of volume production, process and quality
- Working knowledge of computers, electronics, and standard software applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com