22 Oct Sales Manager
The role of the Sales Manager (SM) is to manage / nurture current channel accounts and cultivate customer relationships by fielding inbound sales inquiries as well as engaging in outbound customer/prospect solicitation with named accounts in the named region.
The SM is part of the Sales Team and complements and supports the sales effort of the entire team and executes sales strategies defined by executive Management. This role is combined role of an inside tele sales position, and will require business travel which includes but not limited to trade shows as well as face-to-face interaction with named re-seller account managers and their customers on as-needed basis. Experience with Audio Video sales, re-sellers and Distribution Partners is a must.
- Understanding branding and marketing strategies. A must!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound cold calls / emails
- Engage with current and prospective clients on sales opportunities.
- Identify client’s needs, overcome objections and find quality solutions.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Record all solicitation and activity in the company CRM
- Hold him or herself accountable for his/her activity level as it pertains to sales engagement
- Become a trusted adviser to our customers while challenging their existing thinking
- Supply management with information and reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Be accountable to work schedule and work presence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org